FREE Coaches Seminar Series
RSVP for the Winter Sports Seminar on August 30th
Each month, we’ll be hosting a Coaches Seminar to highlight proven theories and research backed methods to help you elevate your athlete’s performance.
WHAT TO EXPECT:
- 1 hour in-person seminar
- Interactive opportunities for coaches to experience research backed methods
- Curated topics within the sports training and athletic industry
- Tangible takeaways to help you elevate your athletes’ performance
- Topic: Winter Sports Seminar (Basketball, Wrestling, Soccer)
- When: Thursday, August 30th at 7pm
- Where: FAST South Chandler | 221 E. Willis Road, Bldg. A, Suite 10, Chandler
- Learn the proper mechanics for sprinting, jumping and change of direction
- Breakdown the strength training routine(s) required to build an explosive athlete
- Discover the top 3 mistakes preventing almost all athletes from becoming more explosive
SPEAKER: TRAVIS CUMMINGS
Travis has trained thousands of youth to college-age athletes over the last ten years, focusing on developing their speed, power and agility and teaching them how to apply those skills to the field, court or rink. His functional approach helps athletes remain injury-free and his collaboration with coaches ensures athletes are reaching their full potential.
Reserve your spot today!