At FAST there is nothing more important to us than your health and well-being, and we are open to serve you. The coronavirus (COVID-19) is an emerging, rapidly evolving situation, and we are working diligently to keep athletes, customers, staff, and referral partners updated on our policies and prevention preparedness.
We have been working closely with the Center for Disease Control (CDC) and state and local health officials to ensure our centers and clinical teams are taking the proper action to keep everyone safe and healthy.
In addition, we offer virtual training for athletes that are unable to come to our facilities.
Current COVID-19 Policies
- Effective 7/6/2021 – If you are fully vaccinated, you are no longer required to wear a mask. If you would like your therapist or tech to wear a mask, please let us know. We are more than happy to accommodate your request.
- Per the CDC guidelines, frequent hand washing is safer than wearing gloves; therefore, gloves will not be worn unless requested. When requested, gloves will be single-use only.
- We will continue to uphold our standard of excellence in cleaning and sanitation.
- Any athletes or staff experiencing Covid-related symptoms (cough, sore throat, fever, shortness of breath, or other symptoms listed by the CDC known to be Covid related) will be sent home and asked to return when they have 3 continuous days, symptom-free, and without medication. Confirmed positive Covid patients must self-quarantine for 10 days and be symptom and medication free the last 3 continuous days before we will schedule an appointment.
Outside the Training Center
To ensure the health and safety of everyone in the clinic, we ask that athletes and staff follow the following guidelines outside of FAST, as well:
- Wash your hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds.
- Avoid close contact with people who are sick.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose, and mouth.
- Stay home when you are sick.
- Cover your cough or sneeze with a tissue and throw the tissue in the trash.
- Clean/disinfect frequently touched objects and surfaces
We thank you for your patience as we navigate updates and changes so that we are able to continue to provide you excellent care and a safe environment.
Ready to get moving? In the gym, or at home – choose what feels right for you!