TRAINING THE YOUTH ATHLETE
How to Get More Playing Time for Your Athlete
Each month, we’ll be hosting a free Parents Seminar to highlight proven theories and research backed methods to help you elevate your athlete’s performance.
- When: Tuesday, November 6th at 7pm
- Where: FAST South Chandler | 221 E. Willis Road, Bldg. A, Suite 10, Chandler
Reserve your spot today!
WHAT TO EXPECT:
- 1 hour in-person seminar
- Interactive opportunities for parents to experience research backed methods
- Curated topics within the sports training and athletic industry
- Tangible takeaways to help you elevate your athletes’ performance
- Become the fastest athlete by mastering running mechanics and becoming more powerful
- Prevent injuries & increase playing time
- Nutritional tips to ensure your athlete grows and recovers properly
Our athletes maintain their strength throughout their rigorous sports seasons and our teams performance is elevated with way fewer occurrence of injuries. Get the same results for your team.
SPEAKER: TRAVIS CUMMINGS, BS, CSCS
Travis has trained thousands of youth to college-age athletes over the last ten years, focusing on developing their speed, power and agility and teaching them how to apply those skills to the field, court or rink. His functional approach helps athletes remain injury-free and his collaboration with coaches ensures athletes are reaching their full potential.