Complimentary Performance Assessment
Your fitness journey starts here
You will meet one-on-one with a Certified Strength and Conditioning Coach during your complimentary performance assessment. While specific assessments may vary depending on the program or trainer, you can generally expect the following:
- Medical history review to address any health concerns or limitations.
- A physical evaluation will assess your cardiovascular endurance, strength, flexibility, balance, coordination, and overall fitness level.
- A Functional Movement Screening (FMS) involves a series of movement patterns and tests designed to identify any imbalances, weaknesses, or limitations in your movement mechanics.
- Goal setting with your FAST Coach to discuss your fitness goals and create a personalized program to help you achieve those goals.
- A complimentary workout to give you a look at your trainer’s style and to get you moving forward!
Receive Assessment Feedback
After the fitness assessment, you will receive feedback and possible recommendations for your fitness journey. This information is a foundation for creating a personalized exercise program that aligns with your goals and helps you progress toward optimal fitness and well-being.
If you’re looking for a partner to hold you accountable and empower you to get in shape, feel better, and stay inspired day after day, look no further than FAST! We’re dedicated to making your fitness experience as fun and motivating as possible. Get ready for a journey of self-discovery as you uncover hidden strengths, and pave the way to achieve new heights.
Schedule Complimentary Performance Assessment
Ready to get moving? Please fill out the form below, and a FAST Coach will contact you shortly.