Summer Sports Performance Training
2023 Youth Sports Program Overview (May-August)
Our summer sports performance training is for ages 8+, college, and professional athletes. No matter your sport, summer is the perfect time to take your game to the next level. Our Certified Strength and Conditioning Specialists cultivate a properly designed and supervised program to help young athletes improve performance, compete, and reduce injury. Athletes will train to discover their inner champion and accelerate results by working to improve the following skills:
- Improve speed and agility
- Building explosive power
- Increase strength
- Improve balance
- Improve mobility
- Increase vertical jump
- Build confidence
Schedule & Training
Our Summer Sports Performance Program occurs from May to August, and registration is open throughout the summer. Depending on the location, 60-minute classes will start every hour from 10:00 AM – 6:00 PM. Class times can be reserved in advance based on availability. Cancellations must be made 24 hours in advance.
Training schedules vary per each location:
Summer Sports Training Pricing
- Four weeks for $350 (up to 5 sessions per week)
Eight weeks for $600 (up to 5 sessions per week)
- Family discount: Take 10% off if three or more athletes sign up together
What to Expect: Sports Training Program
- Age-appropriate instruction emphasizing sportsmanship and healthy competition.
- A performance calendar so you know what your child will work on each day.
- All skill levels are welcome.
- 4-week and 8-week programs
- Small group setting (maximum of 8 athletes per Coach)
- Unlimited training sessions (up to 5 sessions per week)
Sports activities are integral to every child’s physical and social development. Young athletes deserve the opportunity to learn the skills and fundamentals to perform their best in their sport.
READY TO GET STARTED?
For more information or to sign up, fill out the form below and a FAST manager will be in contact with you shortly.