Free Coaches Clinic
Building a Better Athlete: The Balancing Act
Each month, we’ll be hosting a Coaches Seminar to highlight proven theories and research backed methods to help you elevate your athlete’s performance.
- When: Tuesday, October 30th at 7pm
- Where: FAST South Chandler | 221 E. Willis Road, Bldg. A, Suite 10, Chandler
Reserve your spot today!
WHAT TO EXPECT:
- 1 hour in-person seminar
- Interactive opportunities for coaches to experience research backed methods
- Curated topics within the sports training and athletic industry
- Tangible takeaways to help you elevate your athletes’ performance
- How to incorporate efficient, effective strength training in an already busy schedule
- 3 ways to enhance practices to build a stronger, faster athlete
- The perfect time to work on speed, and the #1 mistake with speed training
- Tips to use recovery time for better play
Our athletes maintain their strength throughout their rigorous sports seasons and our teams performance is elevated with way fewer occurrence of injuries. Get the same results for your team.
SPEAKER: TRAVIS CUMMINGS, BS, CSCS
Travis has trained thousands of youth to college-age athletes over the last ten years, focusing on developing their speed, power and agility and teaching them how to apply those skills to the field, court or rink. His functional approach helps athletes remain injury-free and his collaboration with coaches ensures athletes are reaching their full potential.